Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Movie Review - Twilight Saga

I hate movies with vampires, I hate movies with werewolves even more.
Why do I LOVE ( yes L.O.V.E!!) the Twilight saga so much?

Does it has something to do with this?

Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

or this?

Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black


Probably, but I also like the story line, although it is as old as time and told in a variety of forms it is never boring to watch guys fight over a girl.

The beautiful surroundings in the movies also add something extra. The fighting scenes were a huge hit with my Husband, so it was fun to watch these kinda corny, kinda for a different target group and kinda romantic movies together.


The order of the movies is:

  • Twilight
  • New Moon
  • Eclipse
  • Breaking Dawn - part 1
  • Breaking Dawn - part 2


I can not wait to see Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2! Finally Bella (played by Kirsten Stewart) is a vampire!


What is your favorite Twilight movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...