Sunday, September 9, 2012

Entertaining Men - Harry Shum JR and Chord Overstreet


The start of a new GLEE season is fast approaching! (September 13th in US)

To get in the Glee-mood I would like to share the most entertaining men from that show with you.
(I couldn't choose, so this is a post about two men)

Harry Shum JR



I am so jealous of people who can sing and dance. It would be my dream to be on a stage singing those songs like Rachel Berry does. Unfortunately my voice isn't up for that task.
So I was very pleased to see a cast member who also couldn't sing! (I forgot about the minor dancing thing he is OK-ish in ;-) Mike Chang aka "Other Asian".


Hopefully we will see him dance on the new season!

Chord Overstreet



Isn't he the cutest?
Sam Evans aka Big Mouth (or my favorite nickname Lisa Rinna, sorry Lisa) joins the club in season 2. He sings and makes the heart of many girls beat faster.




I think he looks a bit like the Dutch radio host Coen Swijnenberg




Funny interview with the Entertaining Men for this week!



Check them out on Twitter: @iharryshum  and @chordoverstreet

Who is you favorite GLEE man (or men)?



click here, here and here to read my other posts in the Entertaining Men-series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...