Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Movie review - extremely loud and incredibly close

Whenever there is something on television that has to do with 9/11, I just have to watch it.
I automatically put down the remote and start watching. Some documentaries I have seen more than once, but it seems like I still don't understand what I'm seeing or hearing about the horrifying events of that day.

So I had to see Extremely loud and incredibly close



A nine-year-old amateur inventor, Francophile, and pacifist searches New York City for the lock that matches a mysterious key left behind by his father, who died in the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

A young boy (played by Thomas Horn) on a quest to find belongings of his father. A mother (played by Sandra Bullock) who grieves over the death of her husband, the boy's father (played by Tom Hanks)
Throughout the movie flashbacks show how family life was before 9/11. They also reveal bit by bit what happened to the boy's father on that terrible day.


Tissue Rating:
5 packs: Uncontrollable blubbering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...