Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Entertaining Men - Channing Tatum


There is a new guy in my life. Well not really in my real life (oh how I wish!), but there is this guy that keeps popping up in every movie Husband and I see. Channing Tatum, ehm let me rephrase that..

MR CHANNING TATUM!!

Channing Tatum


Last year I saw him in Dear John, great romantic drama about a soldier whose girlfriend keeps sending him letters while he is at war. I thought the leading actor was good and pretty nice to look at, but he didn't leave a big impression.

Dear John

A few weeks ago I saw Haywire. Channing Tatum didn't play a very big part in this movie. He was the bad guy, turning good and then got killed. Too bad :-)


Getting his (fine) ass kicked by a girl

Then he popped up in 21 Jump Street. Entertaining but in no means an intellectual movie. Channing plays the brainless but strong and physical attractive Rookie Cop. Funny movie, but at times very disturbing humor.
click here to read my full review

With Jonah Hill in 21 Jump Street


A couple of days later Husband and I wanted to see a romantic movie (yep, below 25'ers, even when you are married and over 30 years old there are times you want to watch a romantic movie. Like two or three times a year. Just kidding, only once per year :-(
The romantic movie of our choice was The Vow, with....you guessed it Channing Tatum. My my, was he looking fine! I felt so sorry for him (his wife lost her memory after a car crash and doesn't remember their relationship) I yelled at her in disbelief. How can you forget him. Mr. CHANNING.TATUM!!!

So cute in The Vow. I would have remembered you Channing!

And now I am anxiously waiting to see Magic Mike. I guess I am going to need some tissues to catch all of my drooling over a bare naked CHANNING (freaking goodlooking) TATUM!



ps: I have found some nude pictures of this Entertaining Man of the day on the internet, but you will have to search for it yourself. I don't want to be chased by an angry mob of Now-Feeling-Insecure-Husbands ;-)

Funny Fact:


Check out the previous Entertaining Man - George Clooney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...