Sunday, July 22, 2012

Entertaining Men - George Clooney

Throughout my life I have seen a lot of gorgeous men on TV (either in series or in a movie)
In the blogging series Entertaining Men I will talk about a men I love to watch on TV ( and not only for their great acting ;-)


George Clooney




First there was George Clooney. I noticed him on Roseanne and Sisters, but really got to know him watching ER. I believe I cried when he left the show (didn't we all ladies?)


George in Roseanne
George in Sisters

I remember vividly the one evening I was catching up on ER episodes. George ( yep, I call him George) had left the show a couple of seasons earlier but still I liked to watch ER.
And then, there it was. Or better yet HE was. 


George was back!!


I jumped up and down, screamed and was overcome with joy. ( like really really happy)
Sadly it was a very short moment of happiness, since he was only back for a couple of milliseconds. :-(




Oh how I wished my name was Carol

Thank god for Ocean's Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen.
Ocean's Twelve is set in Amsterdam (which is not a country by itself, but the capital of my country The Netherlands), so George was closer then ever and this was my opportunity to meet him for real!!!
Bicycles! They're in Holland alright.



But then work, money and bodyguards prevented us from meeting.

My time will come. He has a summer house in Italy and what a coincidence .... I sometimes go on holiday in Italy aswell. What are the odds!
We are going to meet...someday...somewhere...well I will just keep on dreaming



My top 3 George Clooney movies:
  1. Up in the Air
  2. One Fine Day
  3. The Peacemaker




Who is your favorite Man in Entertainment?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...