Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The (long) list of series


I have (like many of us women) a passion for lists.
List containing to-do, what to eat, what to watch, where to go and so fort.


I also have a list of tv-series I would love to watch with my children when they are older. Series I enjoyed when I was younger and series I recently watched with my husband.


  • ER
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Flying Doctors
  • Medisch Centrum West ( a Dutch hospital series)
(do we detect a theme here.....;-)
  • 24
  • Dexter
  • Alcatraz
  • Lost
  • Prison Break
  • Glee
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Breaking Bad
  • Person of Interest
  • The 4400
  • Friends 
  • Fringe
and if we go waaaaay back
  • My two dads
  • Full House
  • Blossom

What are your favourite tv-shows of all time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...